Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Little Boy Blue

I have been trying to catch up on scrapping for my kids lately. This is one of the layouts I added to Blue's baby book. It kind of has a grungy look so far, and I like it.


 I love these ghost letters. They're a little hard to see in the photo, but not in person. :)


I really wanted this to say "tiny little love of my life" which were the first words I spoke to him when he was born, but I couldn't find a "tiny" sticker. Still, I am happy I finally got these photos scrapped. :) Thanks for looking!  Dee2

8 comments:

GMS said...

I love it :) Fantastic layering and detail. and a cute baby!

DeeDee said...

Thanks! :)

Aimee said...

makes my heart happy for you

Sheila said...

Love love love.
My first words were their names. Aw, the things we will never ever forget. (hugs)
Feel better soon.

mycouponbasket said...

amazing. I just loved it. Keep it up. Keep blogging.

DeeDee said...

Thanks :)

DeeDee said...

Sweet. :)

DeeDee said...

Thanks. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails