Thursday, March 8, 2012

25 Days of Christmas December Daily Album

I am a little late showing this, but it's basically what I spent all of November working on!

For years I have heard of people doing a December daily album, and I wanted to participate in my own way. I think the albums are traditionally more simple than what I wanted to do. I ended up teaching this as a class at The Crafty Scrapper and sold out forty seats! :) It was quite a thrill.



Here's my cover sprinkled with Mica Flakes, and oh so very detailed. :) 



I used stickers from Simple Stories to label each day, and lots of envelopes so I could tuck in tickets and trinkets I saved from our adventures throughout December. 



I wanted the album to be fun and interactive so I layered in a couple beautiful tags. This one uses Maya Road spools and stamps by Tim Holtz. 



I covered this page with tulle, and will tuck the photo underneath for a snowy look. 




This is a vellum page with inked tags tucked in behind it. Don't you love this Olive colored seam-binding? 



Thanks for looking! :) 

2 comments:

Cindy said...

love this...lots of fun details.

c

DeeDee said...

Now to print my pics for it. Lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails