Friday, March 9, 2012

Australia Travel Album

This is a custom album I made a while ago for a friend. Her friend was taking a once in a lifetime trip to Australia, and she wanted her to have an album to record her trip. It was so fun to explore online what tourists do in Australia to try to get a feel for what to do with this album. Here's what I came up with. :)



I was really happy with this dusky well traveled look of the cover. The papers are 7Gypsies. 



I covered the u with real beach sand once I read about their amazing beaches. 



I tried to stick to neutrals and the colors of the Australian flag as I had no idea what all she'd see when she got there! 



I tried to include lots of envelopes and space for journaling. 




I made some of the photo mattes into booklets so she'd have more space for photos. 



I hope she got some good shots of kangaroos! 



I promise I didn't notice I made it say wonder down under on this page. Sherri teased me about it when she saw this on FB! 



Thanks for looking! :) 

2 comments:

weeziechk said...

I discovered your blog through Pinterest - your work is very inspiring - thank you for sharing your creative ideas and style.
TTFN - LL & P,
Weezie

DeeDee said...

Thanks Weezie. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails