Monday, March 5, 2012

Birdcage Shaped Mini Album

This is a class that I taught last weekend. I'd been meaning to get around to making something with this birdcage album all year, but my first attempt was too much of a stretch. I tried to make a santa claus face from the shape of the album. Once I finally decided to let it be what it is I think it turned out rather nice.



It was winter when I made it so I decided to go with cool blues and grey with a pop of yellow. 


A little layering in the corner. I need to restock up on these roses! 


I used a bit of trim on each page, and Maya Road's umbrella/weather mini chipboard set. 


I love these raindrops on the back page. I am going to fill this album with pictures I took of us playing in the street on the one rainy day we had during the fall/winter drought here in Dallas.

EDIT: There are a few of these left over as kits at The Crafty Scrapper if you want to make one yourself. Call them at 972 923 3151. 

Thanks for looking! :) 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails