Friday, March 16, 2012

Fairy Diecut Frame

I created this Fairy Frame from the new die-cut kit at The Crafty Scrapper. 



I added painted spools to the bottom of the diecut frame so it stands nicely. 



I cut out these fairies from an old G45 collection. 



I added a few flowers, and a paper butterfly to the top for a pop of color. 




This is a little peek at the back. 




I was thinking this would make such an adorable first birthday gift for someone. I am going to put this on my daughters dresser, and hope she can resist taking it apart. ;)

Thanks for looking! 

4 comments:

Nitasha said...

This is gorgeous! Just wanted to drop by and say thank you for all the work you did for Make and Take Madness! Your project was one of my favs! Amazing what you came up with using the paper bag and Dear Lizzy! Thank you so much for everything!

Sandie said...

LOVE this. The spools are a wonderful idea. Gorgeous work as always :D

DeeDee said...

Thank you so much. :)

DeeDee said...

Thanks. This is definitely one of my faces. Can't wait to get it back so I can put it on my shelf.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails