Monday, March 5, 2012

Tussie Mussie Valentine's Day Teacher Gift

On Valentine's Day I taught a craft in my daughter's Kindergarten class: how to make Tussie Mussies as a Vday gift for their moms. The kids loved the name, and they loved the craft! :)

My daughter and I spent the night before Valentine's making little kits for the kids, and I practiced how to teach them to my husband. He made the perfect 6-year-old. Heehee. Truthfully, he helped me come up with the perfect technique to make it easy for them. :)

Here's the Tussie Mussie I made for her teacher.



I covered the H in some beautiful vintage glass glitter, and added a vintage flashcard by Graphic 45. 


I filled the inside with rolos and a Starbucks giftcard. 


I only snapped a few quick shots of the kids because it was CRAZY busy teaching 18 kids how to make something. :) Here's my daughter holding her balloons over her head. 


And a quick and fuzzy hug with the little girl who sits next to her. :)

Did you do anything crafty for Valentine's Day? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails