Thursday, May 24, 2012

Custom Kindergarten Album

I was given the opportunity to put this kindergarten album together by a friend. I really enjoyed the theme, and worked late nights trying to get this finished with all the end of the school year things we've had going on.

This is the cover of the 12x12" album. I don't ever leave them plain! Chipboard holds up really nicely on the covers, and a bit of ribbon and some trinkets are such a nice touch. The trinket tied to the ribbon here says "inspire!"



It turns out the teacher I was putting this together for was teacher-of-the-year for her school. I created this special page to honor that. I didn't get a final pic, but I added a bit so it says "Mrs. Majer Rules!"

 Close up so you can see some of the curling and dimension.

 A layout with pics of the first day.
 Spirit week - can you tell I have started using my Silhouette Cameo? I love it for cutting titles for my 12x12 pages. I am going to be able to catch up on so many pages for my kids with it!


Loved this Graphic 45 vintage school paper and look. Some more peeks at the pages below: 





 It was 20 pages when it was done, and so worth all the time it took. I hope Mrs. Majer likes this when she gets it this week! :) Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Sandie said...

What a wonderful gift! So much work. I do hope she loved it!

DeeDee said...

Turned out the teacher who received it was a scrapper so she was happy to have a finished project. Made me happy too thy he knew how much love went into it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails