Thursday, May 17, 2012

Maya Road and Heidi Swapp WIP

This is another of my works in progress playing with Maya Road and Heidi Swapp for The Crafty Scrapper. This design will be in our booth at the Great American Scrapbook Convention May 31st-June 2nd. I always love this time of year getting in new products, and getting to put our best foot forward to show off our designs for convention. I am planning to fill this mini-album with candid shots of my kids I've taken with my phone. Now I just need to email and download them. Haha. :) 


I can't wait to show you more of this project. When I was perusing all the ribbon shelves at TCS the orange just popped out at me, which is unusual, but I am having so much fun with these colors. Check back soon for more!! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails