Sunday, May 27, 2012

Nana's Brag Book on Maya Road Canvas

I made this for my mother using Maya Road's mini canvas album and trims.



I layered on Maya Road pink rosette trim, prima leaves, a vintage bottle cap, and a metallic flower. Then I cut out and attached a tiny tag with stickers to spell nana.

I painted directly on the canvas with distress paint, and stamped over it with Staz-on and baby feet.
This is a sweet Jenni Bowlin image I stamped with brown Staz-on and added some pearls for her necklace and a button with twine to replace the kite in the image.
I poured some Martha Glitter onto the Maya Road chipboard scroll, and layered it over some of their beautiful trim.

I stamped onto this sweet mini envelope, and layered it with a glittered chipboard heart and a dusty pink button.
Here's my sweet girl when she was about 9-10 months old with a chunky glass glitter chipboard crown.


I added more trim in the back in cream, and then painted the chipboard pink and inked over the edges and added sugary fine glitter to the top of it all.

Thanks for stopping by. :) 

Dee Dee

6 comments:

Sandie said...

Canvas is not something I've worked with yet, I need to try to get an album to work with. It scares me because it's not paper, lol. You have such an eye for both detail and colour. I hope your mum adores it. xx

Astrid said...

Its gorgeous this project, very nice colours and details.
Hugs Astrid

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous ~ your Mom must have been thrilled!!

DeeDee said...

Thank you. I love working with canvas. :)

DeeDee said...

Thank you. :)

DeeDee said...

Thanks. :) she asked for one of blue too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails