Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Paper Crown

As a fun project just for me I decided to make a paper crown for me and my daughter. :) This is what I came up with -


 It's layered with die-cut patterned paper and trims by May Arts and Maya Road.
 Isn't the tulle along the top so precious?

Super sweet trinkets and a large Prima flower to finish it off. :)  
 I also had my friend Stephanie and her daughter Zoey over to make paper crowns. The girls went crazy wanting to add everything to theirs, and I made Sofie cry when we couldn't agree on the design of her crown. Oops! Next time I promise to let her have creative freedom. :)

This little guy was with us too, but he was mostly banging spoons together in his own private war against the vacuum cleaner. ;) Thanks for looking!

Dee Dee


3 comments:

Norma G. said...

Oh my goodness....what a CUTE project!!

DeeDee said...

Thank you! :) I live frilly!

DeeDee said...

Oops I meant I LOVE frilly. Lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails