Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Heidi Swapp File Folder Album

 I am working on some SUPER CUTE new projects this week. The Great American Scrapbook Convention in Arlington in 2 weeks, and our Design Team is crazy busy getting our projects started and finished. One of my favorite projects I am working on is this file folder album with products from Heidi Swapp and Maya Road. So far, I LOVE this method of scrapping, and will definitely be using this system again. Here's a sneak peek at the cover.



The second photo is a few hours later, and I have to say it is really coming together! :) I need to get my pictures printed to finish the insides, and hunt down some cute rub-ons. I will post more pics when I am finished with this. Thanks for looking! 

Dee Dee


3 comments:

A SASSY SCRAPPER said...

BEAUTIFUL, Dee Dee!!! Can't wait to see it at GASC!

kitsNbits said...

beautiful deedee, miss you girl

DeeDee said...

Miss you too! Are you still listing with PFOP? I haven't seen anything in a while.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails