Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Maya Road and Heidi Swapp Mini Album


This is the finished "Adventure at Home" album for the Great American Scrapbook Convention. I love the sunny colors and small detailed layering of this album! :) I never know how the supplies I pick out will come together in the end, but I am so pleased with this one. 


I tucked a journaling card into the Maya Road burlap bag, and layered it with a MR chipboard house, and butterfly pin. 


A side-view so you can see the little flags. Sweet! 



I filled the album with pictures I've taken during our adventures at home. :) 




Journaling page. 



Here's a sweet Maya Road envelope, and new Maya Road felt flower and a small yellow Prima flower.  I layered the bottom of the envelope with both a cream and yellow pom-pom trim. 


Thanks for checking it out! :)

DeeDee

2 comments:

Cindy said...

LOve. Great colors (as always) and texture! LOVE the texture. Will have to take a closer peep next time I'm over there.

c

DeeDee said...

Thanks. :) It is one of my favorites. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails