Sunday, June 3, 2012

Maya Road Chipboard and Canvas Summer Banner

This is another project I designed for the Great American Scrapbook Convention last week. I wanted to show off some Maya Road product and Simple Stories new Summer Fresh collection. 


I decided to have some overlapping themes on each banner page, but to try to give each one its own feel. 


I really like these new star shaped tins from Maya Road. I filled mine with paper, outlined the inside with silver Stickles, and layered a misted Maya Road letter on top of each one. Each Maya Road banner piece is accented with self-adhsive pearls and covered with various Summer Fresh patterned papers. 

 I colored each of the canvas stars with different colored Maya Mists and stencils.

I used Maya Road zipper and rosette trims. The yellow is my favorite, but I heard it is being discontinued. :( boohoo. 



Then I layered on stickers from the Summer Fresh collection.  So fun and summery.



Here it is hanging happily on my banner. Hopefully I can get it back from the store in time to hang for summer! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails