Sunday, December 30, 2012

Jungle Bell Cuff

My daughter's school does a lot of fun things the week before Christmas. One was Jingle Bell day so I looked for some stuff in my craft supplies to match her cream and gold Christmas shirt.
I made this sweet Jingle Bell Cuff for my daughter using a canvas cuff and some various Maya Road trims. Then I stitched the smaller bells to the middle all the way around the cuff. I also strung two larger bells onto coordinating seam binding and tied a little bow to make her a necklace to wear for the day.
Here she is the next morning wearing them. :) We study in the car every morning before school, and she was ringing her necklace every time she knew the right answer. She's a cutie.

Are you counting down to the new year?

2 comments:

Pam said...

I think she has to be the best dressed and cutest little girl around!

Crafty Mama of Four said...

Oh how adorable! Great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails