Saturday, December 29, 2012

Wrapping Christmas Presents

I had a lot of presents to wrap this year, and I put my scrapbook stash to good use embellishing the packaging.

 This top package was for my daughter's teacher. I covered her initials in Silver Vintage Glass Glitter, layered them on a Canvas Corp. burlap flower, and added some aged copper jingle bells to the top of the box.
 This was a package of chocolate and almonds I wrapped in burlap, tied with the ribbon from a blanket I bought, and stuck in a gold-glittered stem from my stash.
I added a Maya Road flower to large gold-trimmed ribbon I found at Michael's. Inside was yummy chocolate covered popcorn my daughter and I made.

 I couldn't get this one quite how I wanted, but I had fun trying. :)
This last piece is a Maya Road envelope I layered with Stampin' Up ribbon and diecuts to make a pocket to hold giftcards for Sofie's teacher. :)

Did you use your stash to help embellish your gifts this year?

1 comment:

Tenia Nelson said...

I just LURVE it all!!! Happy New Year!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails