Sunday, August 11, 2013

Game On Front Porch Kit - Sneak Peek 2

Yesterday was such a slow peaceful Saturday. I finally had energy to clean up the major mess in my scrapbook room which had exploded with dozens of projects. I also made time to address the mountain of laundry that was giving me guilt trips..

Onto more fun things, I have a new sneak peek to share from the "Game On" Front Porch Kit for The Little Blue House. 



As soon as I opened my kit I knew I wanted to create this layout of my daughter. I can't wait to show you the rest. :)


I went a little crazy using the kit embellishments on this one layout - bingo numbers, buttons, wood cuts, playing cards, scrabble tiles - so much to come! :)
I will show the rest of this project Tuesday and share a new sneak peek tomorrow!

If you visit the LBH blog and post a comment on any of the three Sneak Peek dates, you'll  be entered into a drawing for a FREE Game On Kit. The winner will be announced Tuesday. The kit can be purchased HERE.

Thanks for looking! DeeDee


1 comment:

Linda Hahn said...

Love the picture of your daughter!! Can't wait to see the full reveal of your "sneak peek" #2!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails