Monday, August 12, 2013

Game On Front Porch Kit - Sneak Peek 3

Happy Monday everyone! It's been a busy morning, and soon I will be diving into the craft room.
First, I want to share my last sneak peek from the "Game On" Front Porch Kit for The Little Blue House. 


 This is a sneak peek of a little mini-pocket album. I've been seeing this craze everywhere and I had to toss my hat in the ring. ;)

Here's a little peek of a double layout I put together. I am so glad this kit forced me to work on some layouts for our family scrapbooks. I can't wait to show you the rest. :)
I will show the rest of these projects later this week. Tomorrow starts the full reveal! :)
If you visit the LBH blog and post a comment on any of the three Sneak Peek dates, you'll be entered into a drawing for a FREE Game On Kit. The winner will be announced Tuesday. The kit can be purchased HERE.

Thanks for looking! DeeDee

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Ooh, I wanna seeeeee!!!!

Linda Hahn said...

Can't wait to see all of your projects in the final reveal!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails