Saturday, August 10, 2013

Game On Front Porch Kit - Sneak Peek 1


Summer is winding down. I have spent the last few weeks in a frenzied whirlwind of play-dates, clothes and supply shopping, and mom activities trying to squeeze out the last few precious drops of summer. In between I have finished so many projects and started several more! :)

One fun thing I worked on was the "Game On" Front Porch Kit for The Little Blue House in Keller.




I was so surprised when I opened my kit and saw how much was in it! :) I love to layer so I need a lot from a kit. This kit did not disappoint with all its textures, thick papers, and interesting embellishments. It is being released Tuesday, August 13th and I can finally share a sneak peek of my projects.


Here are a few tiny peeks at my first project.

(Altered Clipboard)

Mini-Album

I will show the rest of this project Tuesday and share a new sneak peek tomorrow!

If you visit the LBH blog and post a comment on any of the three Sneak Peek dates, you'll  be entered into a drawing for a FREE Game On Kit. The winner will be announced Tuesday. The kit can be purchased HERE.

Thanks for looking! DeeDee

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Cute peek DeeDee... :D

Linda Hahn said...

Can't wait to see your whole reveal!! I love your style and I also participated in the PC Rolodex swap!!

Sandie said...

Oooh, I wanna see the rest of it. I LOVE that cute pic of Miss S.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails