Saturday, August 10, 2013

Shabby Baby Shower Banner Decoration

One of my goals this summer in between visits from friends has been to finish old projects that have been sitting on my shelf. I have a whole shelf and a box dedicated to unfinished projects. The balance of finished to not isn't growing in my favor..

However, I did put together this sweet banner.

 The papers are from an older Como Cricket line that I bought several times with a few scraps from Crate Paper. I love to use my small paper scraps stash when I am making banners.
The banner itself and many of the embellishments are from my Maya Road stash.
 I love this Tiffany Blue mixed with the pale blush pink. I so drawn to these colors right now. 


 

Of course I had to add lots of ribbon from my stash that never seems to grow smaller..

Here's a full shot of the panels hanging together.
So happy to finally move this from my unfinished projects shelf! :)

This is now listed in my Etsy store if you're interested. Thanks! DeeDee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails