Monday, November 25, 2013

Burlap Stocking and Pocket

I have two more projects to share with you created from the "Pass the Eggnog" FPK. :) 

Inside the kit is a 12x12 piece of stamped burlap. I decided to use mine to create a little bag and a stocking. 

I cut the burlap in half and then stitched up the sides of one half to create this bag I embellished with a stem and button also from the kit. The branch was covered in Glossy Accents and then covered in mica flakes. I cut a circle from the included cream felt and adhered a glittered button to the top. 



For the stocking, I just free handed the design, stitched the edges, adhered the cream felt to the rim, tied on ribbons and bell, and adhered the glittered button. 

They turned out so cute! I am planning to stuff them both with candy and a giftcard. 

You can purchase this kit online at thelittlebluehouseonline.com. 

Thanks for stopping by. I have more projects to share tomorrow. :) 

DeeDee 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails