Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pass the Eggnog Front Porch Kit Reveal

The first project I have to share with you from the Pass the Eggnog kit is a winter mini-album. When I opened this new kit the first thing I was drawn to was this Starbucks coffee sleeve. I loved that it said Rekindle the Season. I am so looking forward to this holiday season after a tough year. <3 

Isn't it gorgeous? :) I covered the kit tree branch with Glossy Accents and then sprinkled on mica flakes and ultra fine crystal glitter, and the buttons were dipped in GA and coated with the glitter. 
A top view so you can see how chunky this holiday mini album is.
This page was created using the cream felt included in the kit. I then covered the bottom of the page with lace and then layered it with mica flakes. The tree and moose are hand-stitched onto the felt. 
I used fabric tac to adhere the card stock to the felt. 
The corrugated cardboard is painted with metallic green paint and I attached this tiny tag for journaling. 

I painted this Maya Road tin red, dried it, lightly painted it with metallic copper paint, and then aged it a bit. Then I layered on this snowflake and glittered button. 

I used my white Sharpie for outlining, but I have got to order a decent white pen soon. My daughter borrowed mine and it was never to be heard from again.. 
I painted this wooden banner piece with the same paint, outlined it with Platinum Stickles and added the fuzzy ribbon and doily to make a sweet Christmas tree.
I need to add some pictures, but I couldn't get them printed the tiny size I wanted. It never seems to fail that when I go to use the family printer it is out of ink.. 

Here's the back cover which I dry brushes white. 

I'm so glad to finally share this with you. I hope you'll order a kit. I created so many cute things from mine and have so much product left over I may make another mini album.. I will share more projects tomorrow. :)

This kit is now available at thelittlebluehouseonline.com. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

DeeDee 

2 comments:

Valerie Bishop said...

What a gorgeous album! I love the chunkiness and all the goodies you've chosen for it! The metal star is beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest of your projects!

Rhonda Merry said...

So very cute! I love your embellishments on each page.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails