Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Your Time to Shine - Front Porch Kit

This month I got to play with a new Front Porch Kit from The Little Blue House. It's called "your time to shine!" This one is my ideal of perfection - bold, bright feminine colors and BLING! :) 


I was super inspired to get some pictures of my girly girl scrapped. Here's a little sneak peek! 






I can't wait to show you more tomorrow. I lurv this kit! :)

You can check out the rest of the sneaks from the design team at the links below -

You can preorder today @ the little blue house. Oh! And head over to their blog to be entered to win a free kit!

Xoxo,
DeeDee




5 comments:

Rhonda Merry said...

Very Cute DeeDee. And what a cute little girl you that there too.

Valerie Bishop said...

Love the sneaks! So cute! I can't wait to see the full reveal!

Tracy :) said...

Loving the peeks....can't wait to see more :)))))

Amy C. said...

Cute! Love the sequins and flowers!

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

OMG! Your peeks are stunning! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails