Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Full Reveal Weekend Adventure

Good morning! It's time to share some of my projects from the Weekend Adventure kit. 

When I open a kit I like to lay out every piece and see what colors and shapes speak to me. This kit is full of color so the projects can go so many directions. I was instantly drawn to the navy and softer powder blue. 

I did a photo session with my brother and sister two years ago for my birthday. I knew the pics would go so well with this kit.

There is a bit of linen included in the kit so I cut a piece to add some depth and texture behind the photo. 


I wanted lots of layers, but still a clean simple look. 
These soda can tabs were included and I tried them in so many unsuccessful ways. LOL I do like how they turned out on the banner. :) 

Pennant mini -  I wanted to make a little mini with references to some of the funny things my daughter said when she was little. She loves for me to retell those stories so this is to help her remember and share with her friends. 
Denim and linen 



Here's a picture of the full kit ($45) reveal. It's available now at The Little Blue House.

If you haven't yet, check out the projects from the kit by these other designers -
Valerie Bishop
Susan Liles

I have more fun projects from this kit to share on the next few days. :) Check back and thanks for stopping by!

DeeDee 

4 comments:

Linsey said...

What lovely creations you've made to inspire me with today! You've captured some beautiful memories and showcased how very versatile this kit is. Hi DeeDee, I just had to visit and follow you because if you're a part of the LBH then you're aces in my book hehe! :) I'm super excited for this kit and am adoring all of your incredible ideas for working with it..and you say there's more coming tomorrow?! Yippeee!!! I'll be here with bells on :) TFS and I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Linsey

Rhonda Merry said...

Sooo Cute DeeDee. Love the projects. I just saw the gallery and I love them all.

A SASSY SCRAPPER said...

Love your work, Dee Dee.....as always : )

DeeDee said...

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails