Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Weekend Adventure Camera Album Mini

The kit includes a Maya Road (my fave) camera album which inspired me to scrap some of my travel photos. When I went on a Caribbean cruise in 2011 I bought posts cards to journal about my adventure. Here's what I came up with - 


I knew I wanted the insides to be almost all white so that my photos and posts cards would pop so I decided to incorporate lots of color and texture on the cover. 
Painted and layered Maya Road kraft circles. Stitched ribbons and paper strips. 

I love the chipboard buttons and phrases included in the kit. 

Cover shot - :) I had fun building in the layers - each color took me in a new direction. 

I loved how the back of the stitching looked like simple journaling lines. 


I journaled a little from each port we stopped at. 
Available now ($45) at The Little Blue House.

Thanks for stopping by! More tomorrow. :)

DeeDee 

2 comments:

Rhonda Merry said...

What a great idea to journal on the postcards. They look like they fit perfectly.

DeeDee said...

Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails