Thursday, July 17, 2014

Anchors and Ampersand

My family drove out to Canton Trade Days last month. It was interesting to sift through all the eclectic booths, although HOT under the blistering Texas sun. 

One thing that caught my eye were the wooden letters and symbols scattered throughout the booths. I picked up a few to play with and started painting as soon as I got home. :) 


First of all, let's talk glitter - copper glitter. I couldn't resist. 

These are some of my favorite colors - bright and cheerful. :) I totally wanted to put polka dots on everything.. 

The Mr. and Mrs. - I'm still tempted to cover this in iridescent glitter.. 


Painted with straw and strung on white and gold yarn. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure." A sweet reminder of Hebrews 6. 


His and Hers in Slate Grey - simple and classic. I wish I'd picked up a dozen more. 

These pretties are listed in my Etsy shop. 
Hope to get to the alphas soon when my whimsy stops hobby jumping. ;) 

Thanks for stopping by.

DeeDee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails