Friday, January 23, 2015

Love - Front Porch Kit Sneak Peek Day 1

It's time for the newest Front Porch Kit from the Little Blue House - "The greatest of these is LOVE."


It makes me so happy when a new FPK is released because I finally get an excuse to work on my own scrapbooking. Here's a quick peek at what I've been making. I cannot stand how cute my son is here. :) 





















The full reveal is Tuesday, 1/27. 
Can't wait to share more!

Until then, check out these peeks from the FP design team
:
Valerie Bishop

Visit the LBH Blog and leave a comment there for a chance to win a free kit! :)


Or, you can pre-order at www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com.

Thanks for stopping by! 


6 comments:

Miss Tracy said...

He is so adorable! Can't wait to see more of your projects!

Debbie said...

He's so cute. More sneek peeks please. :)

Valerie Bishop said...

Precious! I can't wait to see the full reveal!

Karen E. said...

What a cute little guy!

Linda Hahn said...

Precious little boy! Is he trying to sneak a peek, too?

vinita jain said...

A cute little guy, love to see full reveal!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails