Saturday, April 25, 2015

Happy Home FPK Reveal Day Two


Today I want to share another project I completed using the Happy Home Front Porch Kit from The Little Blue House.  

One of my favorite Christmas gifts this past Christmas was a Bible with space to journal from Tracey from the LBH.  Art journaling during my daily bible study time has really helped me to focus in on what I should be getting out of that day's reading. 



The page on the right was created using only supplies from the Happy Home kit, and the page on the left uses some pieces from the kit as well as some stickers and rub-ons from my personal (teeny tiny... fine, don't believe me) stash. 
This page was created using three different colored Gelatos over a stencil and then I traced the foam alphabet stickers from the kit and added some stickers and rub-ons. I also colored in the letters and drew some stitched lines with Distress markers. 

I soooo need to remember this Psalm. I am a worrier. I make a beeline for the worst case scenario. I wonder why it seems like everyone except me is being blessed, BUT I'm reminded to fret not- to trust, to keep doing the right thing even when I don't see the reward. So hard!

The polka dot arrow is from the exclusive stamp set in the kit. I just want to use it on everything! :D



I layered the striped frame with a transparent tag, foam letters, and embellishments. I love how it turned out.

If you love this kit you can order online or go by the LBH to order. 

******************************************************

Here are a couple other pages I've created recently.


Water colors and ephemera.


Here I used water colors, rub-ons, stickers, a coffee filter, and mod podge. 

That's all I have for today. More tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!  ❤️💕









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails