Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Happy Home Front Porch Kit Sneak One

It's time for the newest Front Porch Kit from the Little Blue House - "Happy Home." 


Here's a quick peek at what I've been making. The colors of the kit are perfect for a project for my son's room. :)



I love this picture with my babies. :) The full reveal is Saturday, 4/25. I can't wait to share more! 

Until then, check out these peeks from the FP design team:

Visit the LBH Blog and leave a comment there for a chance to win a free kit! :)

Or, you can pre-order at www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com

Thanks for stopping by! 

6 comments:

lynettechiles said...

I had the privilege of seeing all of this project. Just adorable. Great photo too!

Angela T said...

This kit looks really cute. I love the colors and the vintage look you did here.

Amy C. said...

I'm sure this will be an adorable kit! Beautiful picture!

Karen E. said...

Such a sweet pic!

Susan said...

I'm intrigued - look forward to the full reveal.

Linda Hahn said...

I love your picture, too! Can't wait to see what you made with the kit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails